The Jumping Jack booby trap is an early warning device. A fire arm licence is not required to use this device.
Be aware! This is not a toy! Please read before use!
- Do not load the Jumping Jack unless it is mounted
- Mount securely with screws and or cable ties
- Make sure acoustic chamber(barrel) is screwed all the way when charged
- To make Jumping Jack safe, turn the acoustic chamber (barrel) anti clockwise 2 turns.
- Do not use the acoustic chamber (barrel) as a projectile launch item
- Always make sure the acoustic chamber is pointed away from any body part
- The cartridges must be stored with your ammunition in a safe
- This is not a toy! Adult use only
- When using in a camp site put out warning signs